Monday, June 11, 2012

Springing to Life ...


Friday afternoon I was delighted to be done with the week and for the first time in a really long time I realized I didn't have anything I HAD to do on Saturday. Yes, there are still kids to cart around, laundry to be done, etc., but nothing really pressing.  As I was finishing up at the butcher buying some pork chops and the grocery for some fresh vegetables for Don and I to throw on the grill it started pouring down rain. It lasted for maybe five minutes ... then the sky cleared and the humidity dropped ... it was beautiful.


Driving to drop Callie off at the LaCrosse Match we passed my favorite Sherborn Farm ... and all the babies were out ... dining on the fresh, wet, green grass.  It was actually one of the most peaceful and beautiful sights.

Learning to take in the little things ... Have a wonderful week!!

xo,

kim


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...