Monday, February 13, 2012

We won a Liebster!

Our friend Linda of My Crafty Home Life awarded Don and I this award!  Thank you Linda!



There are five rules that need to be followed by those accepting this award:

  1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs to award the Liebster to. These five blogs must have fewer than 200 followers.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog. 
  4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
  5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
Five Random Facts about US:

1.  I am an only child ... I always wanted a big family.  Don and I have been married 8 years ... we blended two beautiful families.  We now have 4 children and 3 dogs.

2.  I hate Home Goods ... you should probably already know this!  But I still pop in  on occassion!

3.  Don is a fabulous cook ... if it weren't for him we'd eat alot of boxed things.

4.  Lamps are my favorite accessory.

5.  Don writes about wine every Thursday because it is fun, it makes us laugh and we enjoy the times together when we are drinking the wine!

Now ... I present this Liebster Award to:

1.  Sharon at A Lifestyle Thing.
2. Tiffany at Living Savvy
3. Taylor at Taylor Morgan 
4. Kelly at Refresh Designs
5. Vanessa and Heather at At the Picket Fence


Now ... I have to say ... I have no idea how many viewers these ladies have ... I am certain it is way more than me!  But I love you all anyway and have enjoyed getting to know you through this blog!


Please check out all these ladies and say hello ... I know you will find a design trick, a diy idea, an inspiration of some sort from them.  And thank you again my sweet Linda for guiding me through blogland!!


Happy Monday!


xo,


kim



3 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you finding a man that cooks!! Does he have a brother? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim & Don, you guys are the best! I wanted to be an only child. Now, I am happy that I have a brother. You got your big family...and pets. I always say, a man that cooks is my definition of marrying well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kim! I feel honored! I love reading random facts about peoples lives!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...