Monday, March 11, 2013

Before & After Fun!

Quick Fix ... BIG Impact!!

One of my sweet clients needed an update ... she has had the same window treatments for 13 years ... time for a Refresh!

Here's where we worked a little Magic in her Window.

Before:




This Window Seat has to be SUPER Functional.  The place where the kids' backpacks land, the Dogs Monitor the comings and goings and at the end of the night ... A nice place to perch with a glass of Wine.  I know.  I've been there for the Wine part!


Since She was tired of the Valance thing ... we wanted some structure and punch.  Home to Cut out a pattern for my WorkRoom.



Day of Install ... Windows Naked!  Liking it better already!
Tough taking photos of a Window with Snow outside ... Everything gets washed.  

I still think you can appreciate the Transformation!!


Found the Blue and Brown Print at Fabric Place Basement.  The Dotted Pillows are NATE and the Bench Cushion is Kravet.






We will add some more fluff in the Pillow Game.

Hoping I'll be sitting right there fairly soon enjoying that Glass of Wine!!

Check in tomorrow, I was a Weekend Warrior for the ORC ... and it was just warm enough for the Spray Paint to come out to Play!!

Now Get Out there Today and ReFresh!!

xo,

kim

12 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...