Wednesday, February 6, 2013

And ... We're On ... ORC!



First and Foremost ... Thanks to My Blog Peeps!!  Linda, My Crafty Home Life,  for the Fun!  and Jennifer at TPP for this Fab Banner she created for us!!  She rocks!

And all TWENTY Participants!  Over the Next SIX weeks, we twenty will be completing a room project.

My Challenge ... My Office ... You've seen my Inspiration.  And here is My MOOD Board ... Can you feel it?

You know I love my inspiration Office ... LOVE IT!!  However, I know Me, and Me NEEDS color.  So here is my interpretation. And I know some of y'all are OVER chevron.  
Well, I am NOT.  And IT is included!!





My Inspiration/Goals:


Tangerine Tango:  Last Year's Pantone Color of the Year.  MY color for Life!
Natural Elements:  I currently own a large pine table that will be my desk
China Hutch:  Bought one from MY Client ... she was ditching ... I retrieved!  It needs work.
Chair:  I need One.  On the Hunt.
Two Chandeliers:  I currently have two lightbulbs. On the Hunt!
Pagoda Lamp:  I have wanted since this.  I now OWN it and it needs a Home.
Walls:  No, I don't have any walls.  I am working on that!!
Organization:  This is the Year.  I Swear!

Do you want to see what I am starting with?
 Get Ready, This is not pretty ... and No, this was NOT Staged.  
This is My Real Life.
Which is exactly why I have been relegated to the unfinished Basement!







Now you know why I Needed this Challenge and Need HELP!!

Click on the links below to see what my Cute Challengers are Up To.  
Promise you won't be disappointed!!

xo,
kim


30 comments:

  1. I am speechless...this will for sure be a fantastic transformation. I love that lamp and am so jealous that you own one. I love your work, and can't wait to see how you do this. I have always wanted a farm table for a desk. I don't have an office area large enough. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your plan...a lot! And can't wait to see how you whip that space into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange!! And your monogram btw- so clever and funny how it works out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin came up with that one night and I have loved my monogram Logo ever since!!

      Delete
  4. You had me at orange! I actually wearing an orange shirt and ballet flats today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl, a transformation with a pop of orange seems like just what the Dr. ordered. Thanks for keepinh it real too, I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous "before" photos! The inspiration board is amazing....I love the table, that chair and those pendants. Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great plan. Love the storage hutch and the touches of colour. I know it will fab! Are you going to stay in the basement or move into another room?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that 'before' the true sign of a creative mind?! :) Your inspiration photo is beyond fabulous ~ can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky to have such great space for your office! I'm in a tiny nook. That orange lamp is incredible. The pops of orange you'll do will be such fun. Can't wait to see what you do here. I know that with your talent it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lot of work ahead of you but it's going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You weren't kidding NO WALLS! That looks like alot of work, but once the walls, etc. are done youre home free. I love orange, it is also one of my favorite all time colors, and Im so happy to see you use it. It is going to look smashing. I love your plan. I'll be cheering you on, and call if you need more support! Im here!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the orange and the chevron and the before pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your plan! Looking forward to seeing the progression!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your before photos :)

    Can't wait to watch this transformation over the weeks. Love your design board...fantastic looking office!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three cheers for color! Love your plan. This is gonna look great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yikes....my office floor is a bit like yours and now I don't feel so bad. You have some pretty things in there already...can't wait to follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the chevron and the oranage- both still favorites of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim!!! I have your office twin in my unfinished basement. I plan to take over an upstairs bedroom when my oldest moves out late spring. I adore your mood board and I'm excited to see it come to life. Two light bulbs is a start!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim ... I am staying "below!" So this is why I HAVE to do something to make my life a little prettier!!! xo

      Delete
  19. Kim, I am loving your inspiration board, the lights are amazing and are gong to be wonderful. Looking forward to following along,
    Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK...I am gonna love this! My office is the pits....it is in my laundry room...uh yeah. SO...I feel guilty when I am in there looking at piles of cloths that need to be washed. I would love to turn my DR into an office but I am fearful that it will always be a mess you know?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kim! Love your inspiration ideas. Can't wait to see your office come together! Best, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  22. This will rock! Can't wait to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that you are keeping this real. I can't wait to see what you do with the space. And I have chevron on the top of my blog and on some pillows just like those (except teal). So, you should go with what you love, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh man, you have your work cut out for you!! Can't wait to see this one. Love that you are infusing color.
    xo
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your plans. Looking forward to see the big reveal, I know it's going to look fabulous! So excited!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. can't wait to see you have the best ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...