Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On A Custom Roll!

Yes, I am back.  With more on Custom Furniture!  

You want a Farm Table?  Of course you do ... but your space is limited ... or you have a really long room to fill.  Okay, what size do you need?

This precious family of four ... don't let them fool you! This Lady entertains the rest of her family on a regular basis.  There are generally no less than 8 people at this table a night.  And on Sunday's ... well, pull up another chair!

My New England friend, truly a mis-placed Southern Lady.  She was born up "here" ... but will find her true home in the South someday!  I have no doubt!

 She makes me smile any time I get to spend with her and working with her on bringing her family together at this table was a project I adored.



Farm tables can be found in all sorts of finishes and sizes ... but once again, when you are looking for that particular size and making certain it is Exactly what you want ... call me! 


And you might want pine with a walnut finish?  Or perhaps just waxed for a more natural look ... Or maybe Cherry! Here is just a sampling of the choices ... 



This 8 foot table out of reclaimed pine and beautifully distressed finished "black" windsor chairs ... are truly just a phone call away!! 



And I must tell you ... don't let the word "custom" send you running.  This is not always another term for "outrageously expensive"!  In fact ... sometimes you might even find that you get exactly what you want for less than you thought!!


I am still on the Custom Wagon ... Wanna Ride?


xo,


kim



2 comments:

  1. I had the hardest time finding the "perfect size" farm table. I finally did, but for all the time and aggravation I went through, this would have been so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea ! I want to use more custom pieces...thanks for your time and friendship today Kim, can't wait to keep it going.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...