Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Things are Popping Up!

We are experiencing a wonderful little Spring ... I don't know if it is going to last ... but right now I am reveling in the warmth and sunshine.  Don't you just love how the sun makes even the grumpiest of people smile!

Here's what is happening in my little garden ...


Baby crocuses!


Window Boxes cleaned out and getting new soil for summer ...


I can't remember if these are my Ornamental Onions or my peonies! But ... they are popping!


Miniature Daffodils ...


Irises that my Mother-In-Law gave me two years ago ... I put them in too shady of a spot last summer, they got moved to a sunnier spot this year!


Tulips!

While the ground is warming up, I have been inspired to get my outdoor furniture spruced up.  These cushions with Duralee's Indoor/Outdoor fabric for a client's patio sofa and chairs just came in.  I liked the fabric so much I ordered extra!


Remember these wicker pieces  from Brimfield last summer?



The Spray Paint is Ready ... and the days are getting warm enough to put it to use!  The transformation is about to begin ... stay tuned to see the whole thing come to life.

Bring on the Sunshine! (by the way it is pouring rain today, hmph!)

xo,

kim


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to be outside! I think those are onions. That outdoor fabric is to die for and I am looking forward to that transformation. You know I love a window box, so I can't wait for that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! We are still a ways away from anything popping up yet. Love your black window box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it when everything starts popping up. I have lived in parts of the country that don't enjoy a Real Spring so now I appreciate it even more! Yea for tulips!
    Love the fabric and I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...