Friday, March 23, 2012

ORC - Professionally Done

The One Room Challenge was so much fun and we are still getting lots of questions in regard to our rooms ... if you didn't follow along, click here or click the button on my side bar for an update!

The photos I posted along the way were my own snapshots ... and here are a few done by a professional getting ready for my website portfolio ... hope you enjoy!










Many questions still arise ... here are the details!

Paint 
Twin Sofas
Fabrics
Relic Table and Horse Lamp
Flower Pillows
Rug

Thanks so much for all the fun and sharing in the process with me!  Have a wonderful Weekend!

xo,

kim


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a professional photograph can make! I love them, and am pinning some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic Kim! It does make a big difference, but pro shots or not, I still love that space, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...