Saturday, January 7, 2012

The French Bedroom ...






Are you a "I want it now, I'll buy it on the internet!" kind of person ... OR ... are you a "I like to enjoy the hunt and put the pieces together slowly" kind of person?

Well .. you can get this look no matter what type you are!

For the one stop shopper, you are in luck ... The French Bedroom Company out of the UK has gorgeous pieces at an excellent price point!

And here's the thing ... you can toss in a little "glam" or fun with a fuschia velvet chair 
Or a Zebra rug ... No one ever said a French Bedroom had to be stuffy!

If you are like me (which is not always rational) and you like the hunt ... you can pick up individual pieces at the Flea and Antique Markets across the Country. My two favorites are Brimfield in Massachusetts and Scott's in Atlanta ... here's what I have found while out and about ... 







So whether you decide to take the One Stop method or engage in the Hunt ... The French Bedroom is easier than you thought ... N'est-ce-pas?

xo,

kim

3 comments:

  1. Holy happiness!!! Oh, if only I had tons of green to blow! I'd take the headboard, mirror and chair! Lovely. Totally love this style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it's all about the hunt! I love the "collected over time" look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas you have gathered for your bedrooms.
    Remarkable color scheme...!!!Princess Carriage Beds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...