Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ahhh ... Those Winter Blues!

January always brings talk about people getting the "winter blues" ... holidays are over, bills are coming in and sunshine is limited.  I, for one, definitely feel the lack of sunshine.  However, I've never really been "bluesy" ... until I saw this ...


This Room by the Dallas/New York Design Team, Kirsten Kelli just featured in the Jan/Feb 2012 Veranda magazine has my head reeling ... I want the Blues Baby!!   This sent me on a little blue hunt and reminded me of one of my favorite fabric lines full of color ... Quadrille!  While the above fabric is not from their line it has a similar feel ... here is some Quadrille that will have you wanting the Blues too!









All photos from Quadrille

How can you possibly have the blues in all this fabulous BLUE!!

xo,

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...