Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Purple Pops!

As y'all know I am traveling this week visiting my parents ... while I am here I am having so much fun catching up on my design book/magazine readings.  They are inspiring me in so many ways.

Before I left town I was looking at rugs ... two of my clients were in the market ... I am happy to say the hunt proved successful.  But what has not stopped is my obsession now ... of rugs!  There are so many new and wonderful colors and designs.  One of my favorite rug lines right now is Madeline Weinrob and her purple hues ....

Orleans Lavender



Chime Iris


I would put these in the great room of a busy and vibrant family or a bedroom, or a feminine dressing room, or a dining room ... REALLY ... anywhere!

The colors remind me of some sunsets I have seen at the beach ... stunning!

okay ... then this random note ... have you seen these?????


Richard Saja - Keds


Designed by Richard Saja for the Opening Ceremony of Fashions Night Out in New York ... I will be figuring out a way to be sporting a pair of these at the beach this summer ...

Happy Tuesday!

xo,

kim


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...