Friday, November 18, 2011

One More ... Atlantis Interiors

Last week I shared with you all the fun and entertaining events put on by the Atlantis Paradise Island ... now I want to share with you the interior!  We stayed in the "Cove" ... the adult only side of the resort.  It was beautiful ... and as my children say ... SWANK!!  Although I am not quite so contemporary in my daily life ... this was fun!  Maybe if I lived in Miami I might consider this an option for home ...

I also think I tend to leave a lot of "dust" in my path as I move ... I am constantly having to pick up after myself and these beautiful interiors made it even more noticeable!  Maybe this is why I tend to like the "clutter look"!


What couldn't be beautiful with the Ocean as your backdrop ...


We all know I love orange ...


this is better than the bedroom!!






Can you tell the sofa is leather with a plush "fur" on the cushions ... scrumptious!!



Love the colors, the feel, the textures ... Experiences like these broaden my senses ... 

Have a wonderful weekend!!

xo,

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...