Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If only ...

I had an unlimited budget ... here's what I would snuggle up with to watch some Auburn Football ... this may be our "re-building" season ... but while I am dreaming about a War Eagle comeback ... I am also dreaming about how I would like to be enveloped in Hermes!!





Can't you just imagine ...  a cream velvet sofa (I know, I'll never have this, I have three dogs ...) a beautiful bar set up on the console table ... with my new favorite Manhattan or Mint Julep "fixin's", a warm fire, and college football ... what a fabulous Saturday afternoon!!!

Mint Julep Recipe:

Manhattan Recipe:




Oh ... the possibilities!!  Hope y'all are having a wonderful week!!

xo,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh....a very long time ago, I had a few Manhattan's too many...haven't been able to drink them since!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...