Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Prep Work!

So today is the Big Show!  The ORC is at it again … definitely stop pop over to see the wonderful talent shaking things up to re-create or start anew.  Six weeks to a fabulous new space and you get to spy on the progress … the good, the bad and the ugly!

You can see my previous ORC's by the links on my sidebar if you have the desire!

And I … for the second time … am joining in the Linking Party which starts tomorrow.  Anyone can join in … it is not too late if you want to join in the fun and actually be motivated to get a room completed in six weeks!!

Meet Ms. Confidence ...




We DownSized.  If you are a regular you know this. 
If you are new to the show … DownSizing Sucks.  
Not from a simpler, cleaner living and more streamlined life … I just have a hard time making a decision on what stays and what goes.  
Would love to have you along for the adventure!

Meet Ms. Coy … 




In the meantime … I have an office space to re-do.

Several of you voiced your opinion here.  And really wanted me to do the bathroom first.  
But, ladies and gentlemen, I need a place to work. 
My family is wanting me off the dining room table.

Meet Ms. FlowerChild 



Tomorrow you will get the whole Plan … 
Who do you think I'll choose to Inspire my office?  

Ms. Confidence.
Ms. Coy.
Ms. FlowerChild.


If you don't know My Artist yet, you are missing out.  

Happy HumpDay My friends!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your office come together! Judging from the other new spaces you've done, it'll be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Kerry's pieces are amazing and I am voting for Ms. Flowerchild, I like her spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be following.....Have fun and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing what Ms. you'll be tomorrow. I'm guessing a bit of all three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! I can't wait to see this as I need some home office inspiration in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Confidence. Duh. Hope to be linking up with you Kim!! Happy office makeovering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going with confidence. Can't wait to see what you do. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with Miss Confidence as well although I think Miss Flower Child is fun! Can't wait to see what you do!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...