Monday, March 3, 2014

Thank you Grace!

While I was unplugged a couple of weeks ago ... and Catching a Breath I picked up the March InStyle Magazine.

And Found Grace!

This is It!

You know I've been wanting this.

So Grace gave me the inspiration to move forward with my Buffalo Plaid.  
The Yellow and Red and Black spoke to me. 

This sweet girl that sat in our living room for years and she just got all gussied up and Moved to the Kitchen.


A Pop of Yellow Happiness is keeping the kitchen fresh
and even sunny with snow still in the window!


Window treatments to be made ... and yes, I am ignoring the fact that there is a door behind the sofanowbanquette.
Because I don't want the door there.
I have dismissed it.
Show you how we do that as the kitchen progresses!



It's all in the Details.


Thank You Grace.

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

Don't forget to enter to win Bunny's
An Affair with a House!
Follow me on the blog to enter and tell me 
Who is YOUR "Design Mentor"?
xo,

kim

15 comments:

  1. Being a huge fan of the buffalo check I am gaga over this Kim!!! So fun with the yellow cording, now to have daffodils on the table year round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! We have played with buffalo check on a few projects but this is BY FAR the best use and detailing I've seen! I love your breakfast space. It is a happy space! Can't get over that sofa- it's spectacular! Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done so well... as always! I love the check! It gives a statement, is graphic, and classic all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAHAHAH - i have dismissed it - that's genius. i am going to have to start saying that. looks GREAT kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look. I had a door that I pretended did not exist in my last house, its OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut your mouth! That yellow piping is so genius!! And I love that you have just dismissed that door :) Gotta do what ya gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so cute! The yellow pipping was a great idea...those little details really make it look custom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying of the details that you are doing. I love the yellow piping and then the insert. Way to customize it. I can't wait to see more of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks fabulous Kim! Glad you made the jump!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, Kim! Such a fabulous and classic color combination!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! The yellow detailing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you were really brave adding the yellow details to that sofa. I'm not sure I would have had the guts. But it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...