Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring has me thinking about Bunny's ...

Designer Bunny Williams to be exact!

While I have been toying with Mid-Century Modern the past few weeks ... I have been doing some tweaking around my house.  That proverbial spring cleaning as they call it.  Opening the Windows, airing out rugs, bringing in the fresh air and just taking a moment to bring some MCM into my reality.

So I turned to Bunny ... one of my all time favorite designers ... and look who's been doing a little dance with MCM all along.  I knew I loved her!


The Red Chair




So all you traditionalists ... heads up ... You can add just a piece or two of MCM and shake up your world!  In a really, really good way!

Thanks Bunny!

xo,

kim

1 comment:

  1. I think MCM works really well with a traditional type of styling. It makes it look a little more contemporary, fresh and updated. Surprising, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...