Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Walkin' with Jane!

Boston's South End Neighborhood Artists opened their studios this past weekend for admirer's to stop by, chat, touch (well, not really!) and learn a little about what is happening in the Local Art Scene.  South End Open Studios.




When I first started my blog, my sweet friend (and stellar Artist) Jane Feigensen let me share some of her pieces with you.  You can see them here.




Jane brought out her newest pieces to share during the weekend.  Artists talk about "mediums" ... I like Jane's.



The 'girls' had me ... they are fresh and the colors so strong AND soft.


I have always been a sucker for a Barn. Because I want one. 



I could feel this gal's energy.  She is ready for whatever life brings her ... and she will do it with style!  Just like Jane!

There were over 300 Artists that let us in their doors for a peak into their Creative Lives.  Don and I wandered, critiqued (like we knew what was what!), and marveled.  

We didn't come home with any of Jane's pieces.  But my eye is on the "Ballerina" (at the top!) we shall see if I can find a Wall!

Take a look at more of Jane's work here.

Thank you Jane for Opening your Studio for admirers like us!

xo,

kim

3 comments:

  1. Jane's work is amazing. I bet you find that wall! Thanks for sharing. What a great way to spend an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful artwork! I loooove the ballerina at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing we have in common, I love paintIngs with barns, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...