Friday, September 14, 2012

More CGN!

Since I had my AHA moment (as stated by Kim@Chattafabulous .... Thank you!)  I am loving my color in neutral spaces and able to 'see color' in a way I haven't before.


This entryway is warm and welcoming and bursting with Color Goes Neutral!!


Another example how neutrals can be warm.


All photos courtesy of Elle Decor!

I still love a good dose of happy color splash.  However, these Colorful Neutrals are capturing my attention right now.  

Maybe it's the fall in the Air ... and my need of Change!

Have you changed anything up for Fall?

xo,

kim

6 comments:

  1. I am working on my fall window boxes this weekend. Love that house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this issue of Elle Decor! and the charcoal grays with stark white. We are doing another client's basement stairs in OMBRE this weekend..funny how people grabbed that..
    I hope you have a great weekend.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kim, thanks for the shout-out! I'm not much of a seasonal decorator but in the fall I love to add some fur throws to my sofa and bed - and also to bring in some branches! Happy weekend!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the Season progresses, I pull out a few darker throw pillow, still in the blue family, but richer. My walls are a neutral shade, SW Silver Strand, my furniture, whites and creams. These few accessories changes are it! Affordable and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been able to sit down and look at this months Ellie Decor. I will now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that exterior shot! Haven't changed anything out for fall yet. However, am getting new hardwoods installed next week. So that has me thinking it's time to get rid of all my furniture and start over. (Ok-that's NOT going to happen-but it was fun to go there for a minute!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...