Monday, September 17, 2012

Hudson on Union Park!

 I am a self admitted Jill Goldberg groupie!  And I hope I didn't scare her by acknowledging my crush when I met her on Saturday at her South End Store, HUDSON, in Boston.

I felt like a teenager meeting a Rock Star.  But I didn't stutter!  I admire her work, her style, her store, just flat HER!


She GRACIOUSLY let me wonder her store and snap photos of all her wares!  You know I have had a crush on this Pagoda Lamp for some time.  I just need a desk to put it on.  Right now I am still working on the plastic 8 foot fold out table in my unfinished basement.  Could that be any LESS inspiring???


More and more Chinoiserie mixed with Animal ... and Color!


My New Mantra ... thank you Emily!


Stacks of books in the niches of Jill's Store.


Her store fills a void for me.  Classic, Traditional, Eclectic, Color, Neutral, Unique.  I could move in here.


Jill has an eye for the unusual and sets the new trends in my mind.


Natural. History.


I wish I had more of the ceiling in this shot.  Bright Yellow and White striped Ceiling.


Nautical is Still FRESH.


I couldn't resist Mr. Peanut Man!


A Nod to her Boston Home!


Sconces to die For.



These Images are all from Hudson's Website


Texture


Movement


The Store



12 Union Park



Don and I were in the City on Saturday to visit the South End Art Walk ... and the Icing on the Cake for me was my time at Hudson!  Get to know HER!  

Check back in this week to see some of the fun and beautiful Art we spied during our Art Stroll!  Have a great week ... and remember what Emily Said:

"Why NOT Have a BIG Life?"  Go Grab IT!

xo,

kim

11 comments:

  1. This store is ME as well! I wish I could experience it..the art walk sounds like so much fun. I love those things. Hope all is well with you. Sounds like a lovely date into the city.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do some serious damage in there and will definitely stop in when I am in town! Thanks for the tip! LOVE those sconces too and I am now going to use that Emily D quote in my daily life...all good!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel completely inspired now! So many great shop ideas! Happy Monday Kim!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness it might be better for me to not know! We need to make a trip to Boston to check out a college and now I will HAVE to go there. The sconces. Seriously want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic place. I love all the whimsy mixed in. Did you take anything home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love her store. I adore some of these lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd do anything for shops like this near us! Thanks for the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stores like this, very cool! That bright orange pagoda table lamp makes me go "wow, Wow, WOW!!" So chic and gorgeous!

    Thanks for the tour, this is definitely my kind of store.

    Have a good week, Kim!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take one of everything please! What a great eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a total find of a shop! i love places like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great profile of a shop! Can't wait to go home and visit Hudson!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...