Friday, October 26, 2012

Red Carpet Day!

You know how some people feel about meeting Brad Pitt ... say, or George Clooney ... or I would have liked to meet Audrey Hepburn.  

Yesterday I met MY stars!!



Bunny Williams!  Y'all know how much I love her work.  Yes, I try to channel her in most of what I do.  The Reason I try to channel her?  

Because she Rocks ... obviously.  But also, she strives for "livable" interiors.  Beautiful, yes.  Attention to Detail, yes.  Mix of elements, yes.  But Mostly ... Livable!




Bunny was introducing some of her newest pieces of her BeeLine Furniture Line.  Tables and Lamps to DIE for ... plus much more!



I was BEYOND thrilled to be invited to hear Bunny chat about Interior Design and how she does business.  Seriously, it was like a CHAT.  She was most gracious and handled all of us Stalkers quite elegantly!!


She told us about her new line and how she is involved with every step of production.  Quality.  What I try to share with my customers ... buy ONCE ... quality ... and you will keep it FOREVER!


Her Lamps.  EXQUISITE!  Along with all the upholstered pieces.  Her Design matches her philosophy perfectly.  Stunning.  Detail Oriented. Classic.  Eclectic.  Traditional.  All of BeeLine Home.  It Did NOT disappoint.

And then ... as if I were truly on a Magic Carpet ... I met Erin ... y'all know her!!  Erin of Elements of Style Blog!


  What a doll ... cute as can be ... gracious to my Stalking ... and simply Fantastic.  It was bizarre, I was telling my friend about her new house, moving from the City to the Suburbs.  And then I stopped.  Mid-sentence.  Kind of scared myself.  I think she knows I'm a very positive stalker!!

What a perfect day!  and I have to say ... Thank you Thank you to Lee Jofa and the Boston Design Center for putting such a wonderful Aftenoon Soiree together for all of us!

Ahhh ... back to reality today ... Have a wonderful Weekend!

xo,

kim


6 comments:

  1. Two people I would love to meet. Wow, Erin is tall. Sounds like a really fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, I guess I'm a stalker too lol. At least you have a blog, I just read them and make comments. It's more having (now I'm showing my age here) a pen pal. It's all good hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Kim, you were dancing with the stars! How fun and thank you for sharing your day. It sounds like a wonderful event. So glad you got to go! Have a great weekend.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful! So happy you met your IDOL. And....when the IDOL lives up to and exceeds expectations, it's HEAVEN!!!
    I love Bunny's work also...and I agree with her philosophy!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that? I just love her the philosophy for liveable interiors. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! That's some serious star gazing. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...