Tuesday, October 23, 2012

C&T Installed!

My Favorite time ... INstallation!  

We've been working on this Renovation since January ... and oh how I love it when it starts to come to life. 



Remember where we started here ... My client loved this Cowtan & Tout fabric and carried her inspiration piece with her for more than 10 years!  Some things are definitely worth waiting for!

And here is where it really becomes REAL!  Kids have already begun decorating for Halloween ... Spider Webs are creepin' in!!


just a sneak peak for now ... more to come later in the week as this space truly comes to life!!  Happy Tuesday My Friends!

xo,

kim

5 comments:

  1. too funny C&T is my client - anyway things are looking FAB!!!!!

    Everyone welcome to enter: ~Plush Velvet Pumpkins Giveaway ~ it’s perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful window treatment. I want to see the rest of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful kitchen! Can't wait to see more.
    Youre a tease..haha
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...