Monday, November 7, 2011

TableScapes

For your next "little" soiree ...








Pucci inspired back lighting and the swank leather "lounges" gave the ballroom a little 60's vibe!



One of the things I love the most about being able to travel with Don to some amazing hotel properties is the opportunity to see all the events ... the decor and table settings which are so beautifully and meticulously prepared.  We just returned from Atlantis Paradise Island and this week I am going to bring you a taste of the Bahamas!  I also hope that they may inspire you as we get ready for this festive season ... quite a few ideas that I hope to bring home to my holiday table ... just on a little smaller scale!


Turndowns are always fun too!!  That is a Bobby Flay cookbook all wrapped up ... guess we'll be trying some of those recipes soon!

xo,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...