Monday, November 14, 2011

Meandering ...

Let's face it ... I don't meander ... my thought is that you don't either!  
Too many things to get done, we are all trying to beat the clock and scratch as many things off our "to-do" list as possible.  
Today, I grabbed my camera and tried my best to enjoy the ride.









Silverwood Organic Farm ... "pick your own" we had a ball here this summer bringing home fresh beans, tomatoes, kale, broccoli, carrots and wild flowers.  











There is truly nothing like fall in New England ... 
the farms, the colors, the stone walls, the crazy painted  cow ... all of them make me smile. 
I am blessed to see all of these images on a daily basis.  Sometimes I take it for granted ... but this day, Nature stood up majestically and made me take notice!

Hope you get to Meander a little this week!

xo,

kim

1 comment:

  1. No wonder why you seem so happy...look at all you have around you! What a beautiful area. Stay out as long as you can...winter is coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...