Monday, November 28, 2011

Favorite Find ... Society Social

When furniture meets fun and function!!  Just featured in the December/January edition of House Beautiful.



Society Social




This is a coffee table!!  and when you slide the chairs under the table it makes a beautiful statement with the bamboo like work on the legs.  Need extra space ... just pull out the chairs!  The most clever thing I have seen in a while!  Plus ... it comes in 11 colors!!!

Not only should you visit Society Social for this table ... but the other fun and a little crazy things they serve up!

This made me smile on a Monday ... This week is going to be a doozie ... I am determined to enjoy the holidays this year ... it may or may not get all done like I plan ... but it will be festive and filled with family and friends!  

I also went and told you all that I will re-do the settee in Erin's room ... and will be done by December 7.  UGH ... I must get to work!!

xo,

kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...