Monday, September 5, 2011

Old House Parts, Kennebunk, Maine

I love the "hunt" for old and new things ... whether you need them for their created purpose or something totally different!  One of my favorite places to inspire is Old House Parts in Kennebunk, Maine.  If you find yourself in the area, you should definitely stop in ... if you can't get there, you can take a look at all their goods on-line.  It changes constantly!  I dropped in and dug around this past weekend, what a treasure trove!























Mike always takes great care of me and makes certain I leave no "door" unturned ... they have a million!!  I have never met the owner, Tom Joyal, but he seems to have an eye for the beauty in all things old!  Happy treasure hunting!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a place like this near me, or even within 100miles! So fun and such cool stuff.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...