Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Design Delivered in Nantucket

I had the fun job of putting together a design plan for a new Nantucket home to get ready for summer.  I had never been to the  island before and headed out on a rainy February day to check out the house and island.  Even in the rain and fog, it was beautiful ... the cobblestone streets, lovely shops, the ferry boats coming and going, it was all and more than I had expected!  Here are a few of the pieces that inspired my design and began the process of pulling together a new home and making it feel as if it had been collected over time.  












More to come ... we had some beautiful pieces custom made to create this home ... I'll share those tomorrow!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...