Friday, September 23, 2011

Behind the Gates ...

This past weekend I got to go to one of my favorite places with three of my favorite people ... my ya ya's ... best friends .... from Auburn.  We got to steal away from our daily lives to re-connect and celebrate our 50th birthdays together!  I don't think I will ever have enough time with them ... we always need to say and share more than time allows.  I also won't ever get enough of Charleston, there is always a new story behind the next gate!







































Many thanks to the gracious people of Charleston putting up with paparazzi like me.  We weren't looking for celebrities, just beautiful gardens and a peek at what life must be like ... behind those beautiful gates.

Happy Birthday ya ya's!!

xo,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Can we go back!? Such a beautiful place with my beautiful friends! Thanks for the tribute and Happy Birthday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ??? I thought we were in Charlotte!!! Words can't describe how much you all mean to me!!! Happy 50 !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...