Monday, September 19, 2011

Lamp Fetish

I tend to shop a lot for lamps on line … not because I want to, but I just haven’t found the resource that inspires me … maybe I am missing something, so please fill me in if you know of any such place in the Boston area.  But in Charleston this past weekend, I fell in love with Candelabra!  They have it all … formal, fun, modern, rustic, trendy, classic … the choices were fabulous … the lamps and chandeliers were crammed in every available spot and it was magnificent!!  If you can't get there in person, drop in on their website www.shopcandelabra.com ... a big thank you to Natalie for letting me snap all these photos!!  I have been fueled for a while!

















Hope you take away a little inspiration for your home this Monday morning!

xo,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...