Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Snip - Its ... March

Lion or Lamb?
Desperately hoping ... Lamb.
Being Stuck inside, however,
means getting things done!

1.  Hexagon Table and Skirt Delivered to a client.  Love
2.  Kitchen continues the metamorphosis.  Going Dark.
3.  Accessories on the Hex.  Shiny. Rustic. Green.
4.  Gloss Red Sneak Peek.
5.  Don't forget to enter to win!
Winner Announced Friday March 14.
6.  I am on a Hardware Hunt.
7.  My delivery truck get stuck in the ice ... for hours.
8.  Things I am loving.  Boxed Pillows.
9.  Carrara Marble in.  Corner Detail.

Yep.  Still Cold.  But the time changes and the sun is warmer and I can feel my energy return!

Have a wonderful Weekend!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

14 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing all of that glossy red. This new house is shaping up really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirted Hex table Kim! Wish we could see more of that space soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a crazy week! I am so excited about your kitchen, I can't wait to see more! Poor truck driver :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am crazy over that skirted table and vignette. i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying over the marble. I want to see it...send me a sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great things going on! Have fun with everyone home and hope it warms up! Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that table and skirt!! That is amazing -- did you do or did you have a workroom complete? It is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sneak peeks. Looking forward to see more! :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you've got a lot going on there, Kim! Love that hex table - SO divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're killing it Kim. I am so in love with that buffalo check sofa with the yellow trim, as well as everything else you've posted here. Carry on with your fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, if you can accomplish so much when in the midst of this miserable winter you will be ON FIRE come spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That marble!!! Soooo beautiful! Actually, I love it all!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You've decorated your house in an amazing way - everything looks so beautiful. I like the black chandelier with some crystals but your dog is definitely one of the cutest 'decorations' in this room;)
    Have a wonderful 2014! two-level-home

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...