Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Detailing the Case Good ...

 I am totally impressed with all the IKEA hacks going on out in the DIY world. 
 I haven't taken part.  Perhaps I am missing out.

 Guy Chaddock has some detailed goods that could rock any room.  









I don't for a minute think that an IKEA hack will give the quality or feel of the Chaddock pieces ... but sure could be a way to add a little life to an old piece!  

Since my body is no longer a viable candidate for a belly button piercing, I will turn my focus to the blinging of the Case Good!


Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim


9 comments:

  1. Ha ha Kim! You could totally rock that belly button ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You so funny Kim! Don't worry your not the only one so not into body piercing! Love the inspirations for these hacks, I know Pam is doing one and I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! I see some awesome studs in your future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those acorn pulls are TDF. Im just waiting to get on the plane tonight Kim, and I wish you a great few weeks! Good luck with all on your plate.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to hack an ikea piece!! I'm super inspired by that first image with all the nail heads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guy Chaddock will definitely be and heirloom piece, I love that bench made quality. I totally agree that you can create a fun piece with embellishments if you need to stay in a certain budget and there are some really creative bloggers out there!!
    Best,
    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...