This week was about me. Not intentionally, it just happened.
This week I was blessed with GirlFriends.
1. I got to see my Ya Ya's for the second time this summer.
We were waiting for the last one to arrive. All glasses and hearts were filled.
2. Visited Jill and lived her "in-town" life for a day.
Restoration Hardware ... Large Relief as a centerpiece ... Beautiful.
3. Still working on Dorm Living and this laser cut bulletin board was an inspiration.
4. Purple Sunflowers at the Boston Farmers Market while walking around town with Jill.
5. Spent the day on the Cape with Karen. Nourishing my Soul.
6. Fruit and Veggies at the Boston Farmers Market. Nourishing my Tummy.
7. I never have a good solution for my silverware for outside dining. Restoration Hardware solved it by using small urns and beans!
8. Old Style. BeachClub Storage Lockers on the Cape ... I love the History and Feel.
9. Hydrangeas and Shakes. Quintessential Cape Style.
We all do what we have to do. Day in and Day out. And some days work themselves out to bring the nourishment we need. This was my week. I am ever Thankful.
What do you do to nourish your soul?
Making the World more beautiful. One Room at a Time.