Friday, June 1, 2012

Knock Knock ... who's there?




Dragons and Gargoyles ... Oh My!


I am fascinated by gargoyles ... I just bought one for my garden.  Ravenswood in Jackson New Hampshire showed me some Gargoyle love!

 And threw in a Foo Dog too!

Some are ready to Attack!


Some Gargoyles are Happy!


Some "sort of Gargoyles" are fountains.


Some Dragons Like to Hook Things.


 Some reminded me of the Wizard of Oz.


Some Dragons are a little shy.


Some are downright Sneaky.

 And some are ready to pounce!

Whatever your style ... get some Gargoyle Love!

Have a wonderful Weekend!

xo,

kim


2 comments:

  1. I have one in my garden too! My husband picked him out one day when I dragged him to the garden centre. I wasn't sure at first...but now I LOVE him and I think everyone should have a little added protection in their lives by adding a gargoyle to their garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this in your garden.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...