Monday, October 10, 2011

Holidays ... I KNOW! They'll be here soon ...


Fall tends to get me moving in my own home ... we had a long and fun summer outside, now it is time to focus inside.  What do I need to do to get ready for the wonderful season ahead so that when the holidays roll around I am not beside myself with so much to do.  That happens anyway ... so I do what I can to try and relieve some of the stress!

Maybe you need a little "push" to get things in order ... here is a sampling of my beautiful custom furniture ... farm tables, rustic chairs and more ... ready to serve up for the holidays!




Pine Table, all reclaimed wood and natural distressing.  This piece has a light wax finish, but they can be painted or stained in any color or finish.





Most of our furniture needs 6-8 weeks from order time to delivery ... if you are in need ... don't wait!  And if you have something specific in mind and can't find it ... let us Design and Deliver it to you! You can email me if you'd like more information and pricing.

xo,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...