Monday, July 7, 2014

Painted Kitchen Ceiling ...

Happy Monday Morning!  I hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July.  Ours started out a little slowly due to Hurricane Arthur.  He sure knew how to stop the party here in New England ... and I did what any sane person would do when the party got cancelled.  Bought some new paint! 

So while I am marching forward in my "all white" kitchen.  Well, except for the Black counter tops and the Green Door and the Red Coffee Maker. 
Okay ... the walls are white.  
And I like it.  
Clean and Crisp in my little #projectdownsize kitchen.

But you know me ... I need a Touch of color.  Yes, a Touch.

And I, evidently, still need Gloss.  High Gloss.

San Pedro Morning.  Benjamin Moore. High Gloss.

And my absolute new favorite paint.  BM Advance.  


Still in progress ... and I can't wait to share when I am done.
It feels like Liquid Sunshine.

I think I am renaming the #projectdownsize house.

#TheGlossHouse might be more appropriate.
Life is short.  Why not make it Shine?

Go out and get some Shine this Week in whatever you do!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...