Monday, July 28, 2014

Vegas ... and other Monday Musings!

This Monday Rocks!  My bags are packed and I am traveling today with my good friend and Interior Designer Linda Holt.  We are off to Las Vegas to attend Design Camp! Which also means I will be going to the Las Vegas Furniture Market ... follow me on IG and Twitter to be one of the first to know what's new!

In the meantime, I have a little progress to share at #ProjectDownSize.
We have been contemplating what to do with the fireplace holes in our brick wall ...

There was a big push to put in a gas fireplace.
Ultimately, I could't justify the cost of the insert, running the propane line, etc. etc.



It is now People and Pet Friendly ...
  Wine Bar and Dog Bar ... all in one!



Last week I was jamming with clients so that I could leave town and I had to miss a wonderful opportunity to lunch with fellow NorthEast bloggers.

They sent me these ... how cute is THAT!!



My luggage tag is being put to good use today, Thank you Sandy!

You should go check out my sweet New Friends ... 

And the treat bag from Jeanne ... she couldn't make it (she is in Seattle!) either. But she sent treats any way ... yeah, I am officially a slacker!

Thank you so much Ladies!  Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your wine rack in the wall Kim! Have a wonderful trip and big girls camp- sounds so fun and I can't wait to hear what you learned. Safe travels and have fun! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip. So glad to read that you went to the lunch and met all those lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed meeting you, Kim...hopefully next time!!! Have fun in Vegas!! I am going in a week for Virtuoso Travel Week and I can't wait!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time! I want all the details my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the winebar dog bar idea! And those tags are just too cute! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...