Wednesday, April 16, 2014

More HPMKT2014 Inspiration … and what came home!

All those who share my love for animal print and hides … 
Let me put your mind at ease.
It is still hot.


And I would like to say, that while the "hide" has been a trend of late … it is classic … Hides and Animal patterns have been used in Interior Design Forever.  So no fear of it growing old.  It is truly a look I will never tire of.

HPMKT2014 showed me a few new twists that I think you will like!


"Skins" on everything! This is a lamp Base.


Leather. Wood. Brass.





Yep.  Something for Everyone … 


But back to my preference … 
Emerald with Brass Nailheads.


Turquoise with Chrome Nailheads.


And the Pièce de Résistance … 
Zebra and Chrome.  Bring It Home!


So I didn't bring the Chair home … but found this 
Hide Pillow that looks like a Tiara to me.

And she came home.
And she's happy on my Orange Hide Chair!!



With Chrome NailHeads … by the way!!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

5 comments:

  1. Genius! Such clever ways to use leather, etc! Very cool pillow, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy hides are a classic that won't fade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed 214 Modern! Love your pillow on my favorite orange chair! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange chair and that amazing new pillow should be framed as art. Oooooh La Laaaa -true love. ("She" deserves a name since she will be with you forever.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...