Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Snip - Its … HPMKT 2014!


1.  My new friend Kelly and I won these beautiful stone bracelets from CRLaine!
2.  Even Alexa can dig a little DIY.  Loved this!
3.  Antlers go Glam!
4.  More Alexa Goodness.  Details Abound.
5.  C2 Paints Custom Colors by Barry Dixon. You are going to be able to buy them here this summer!
6. HGTV using IG to get us all on snapping photos! 
7.  Cookies mimicking these from Traci Zeller and CRLaine.
8.  Yeah, I didn't post this week.  
Next week will be Double Good!
9.  Yellow Leather and Turquoise.  Perfection.

I spent the last 5 days at HighPoint Market 2014.
I was a First timer and will be back again next year!
Thanks to all those who made the Show so successful and for bringing so much creativity to the Design World!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I'm really looking forward to that paint line!!! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved following you girls on IG, you looked like you were having a blast! That chandelier is fabulous! The pressure is on big-time for next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recap Kim, of course they all have special meaning to me, too! Have a great weekend and hope you are catching up on your sleep and eating right :)! Good luck on your ORC room! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your post next week Kim! You look great btw and that glam antler chandy is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some day I can't wait to go there. Loved following you around there on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time! Might have to join you next year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including me (well, my wrist - ha!) in your High Point post! I really enjoyed getting to know you last weekend and look forward to staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved following your High Point adventures on Instagram!! And congratulations on the bracelets, they are beautiful!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...