Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer happenings ...



1.  Boston Harbor Cruise ... we were tourists in our own City this past weekend.  
What a treat!

2.  Can a 50-something year old woman paint her nails turquoise.  Of course she can ... horrified I even asked myself the question!

3.  Officially took over a 4'X6' space at Holliston Antiques.  Thanks to my sweet Blog girls, Jennifer and Kimberly for encouraging me to make the leap!

4.  Momma/Daddy Snapper Turtle trying to lay eggs in our storm drain.  Yes, I just learned that both male and female turtles can lay eggs.  So says the Crocodile Hunter Man that came to take this one away to the pond!

Anything fun going on in your little corner of the World?
xo,

kim


9 comments:

  1. Wow! Glad your enjoying your summer Kim! Wish I can stop by your corner store, those pillows are eye-catching already! For the nail polish? Of course yes, and to all other gorgeous colors out there, no matter the age! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name polish is awesome! Ain't it great that being in the design field give us a bit more liberty than our other 'mature' sistahs! Great for you and your corner at Holliston Antiques. Please post about the process. I'm very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new space and your new nails! Love the turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the space! That's super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the shop - that is awesome. Cheers to you!! And you rock that nail color btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahah i love that blue nail color you cute thang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to rock the blue nails. Congrats on the space! Keep thinking that I should do something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you and your new space. I know it will be a hit. Love the nails...how amazing are the turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new space...I have always wanted to do that..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...