Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do you Tassel?


I love a good tassel.

Le Meurice Hotel, Paris - Phillip Stark

Adding a touch of glam, and a lot of pretty!




The Cloister, Sea Island, Georgia

Some are made of wood
The Cloister, Sea Island, Georgia

And some are made to wear!  My favorite new accessory!!



I bought an orange one.  I wore it last week.  I got mixed reviews.  Mostly good.  My Children asked if I were wearing part of the curtains.  As a matter of fact, yes.  I might just go on a tassel hunt to create my own.  In the meantime, I will happily wear this little curtain detail from Jules Reid around my neck!  Please say yes to the tassel!

xo,

kim



4 comments:

  1. We think alike, Kim. I just wrote my tomorrow's post on tassels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tassled in a while. I think I need to start, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I love a tassel and the ones at the Cloister are fabulous. The wood detailing is the perfect complement to the formality of the tassel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did too many tassels and am taking a break for a bit. I'm in an unadorned mood lately. My favorite tassels are at Scalamandre and Clarence House.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...