Friday, January 27, 2012

Bluebonnets go Shabby Chic!

One of my dearest friends is a gardener, a lover of fairies and all things beautiful!  When I think of bluebonnets, I think of Heather.  She lives in Austin and we were lucky enough to visit with Erin and Callie were younger.  Here they are at the Austin Botanical Gardens ... the bluebonnets were absolutely breathtaking!



Fast-forward and I am reading in my new favorite magazine Garden & Gun.  The "Travel and Adventure for the Southern Soul" Section was particularly personal this month!  Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic has not only opened a shop, but a bed and breakfast in Round Top, Texas!  








There are several different cottages on the property you can choose from.  For obviously sentimental reasons ...  but also for the simple beauty ... my pick is the BlueBonnet Cottage! 

And did I happen to mention the Round Top Antique Fair ... and the Junk Gypsies.  I have so many things to accomplish here.  Three for the Price of One!







Looking forward to a Texas trek ... sometime soon, I hope!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo,

kim

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...