Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Snip - It's!


Some weeks are full of stuff, just stuff ... no news there!  And then some weeks are filled with the things I love ... design!  This was a pretty good one!

1.  Nothing Better than Dorothy Draper. BRASS.  BIG. HARDWARE.
2.  I picked my Montauk Daisies because of the threat of a freeze.  I killed them They lasted a day.  I guess I got to see them a little more inside?
3. A little fabric love zhushing up a PB Duvet!
4.  Custom Fortuny light.
5.  The Whole Blue and White Thang.  Thought this one was beautiful.
6.  Death Stare.  "Take us outside. NOW!"
7.  Gorgeous "fern" Stark carpet ... for a stair runner.
8.  I am still on the Chevron Bus.  Gorgeous Linens.
9.  Check Engine Light On.  Trying to Ignore it.

TGIF!  We'll be drinking wine a little earlier this weekend ... I hate the time change.  


Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.


xo,

kim

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the death stare, they mean business! I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one that ignores my check engine light! Enjoy your extra hour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fortuny light is gorgeous Kim! Hope you have a great weekend too, we had loads of fun yesterday with Halloween, I was literally ALL BLUE! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be drinking wine early right there with you!! Love all the snipits.. the fabric and carpet..LOVE!
    Have a great weekend,Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That carpet for the stairs is so pretty, I love it! My little guy is sad I put seagrass on our stairs. His tootsies don't like it very much, but dang, it is AWESOME for not showing any traffic or wear and tear. Okay go and get your car looked at before I see you on the side of one of these country roads!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar stare going on as I type this by my Golden...its way to early to feel this much guilt Ginger! Love that carpet...wood stairs with a beautiful runner are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your "snip-its"...Have a great weekend, Kim!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...